Lorie Eber’s Bio
Keynote Speaker/Gerontologist/Attorney/NASM Certified Personal Trainer/Author
Healthy Living, Healthy Aging and Elder Care Issues
1st career: Practiced law for 23 years
2nd career: Educating about Healthy Aging and Elder Care
Motivation: My 94-year-old Dad
Lorie Eber’s Current Bio:
- Keynote Speaker on Healthy Aging and Elder Care
- Gerontology Instructor, Coastline Community College
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer, Senior Fitness Specialist
I speak to businesses and professional organizations offering education on:
- Caring for yourself as you age.
- Coping with aging parents.
- Dealing with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
- Taking on the caregiver role.
- Helping you hone your marketing message to baby boomers and older adults.
Contact me. Let’s talk about how your employees and professional association members will benefit.