Are you a professional who markets your services or products to baby boomers and older adults?Marketing to baby boomers and older adults can be very profitable. But be sure you’re using the right approach to reach them … or you won’t be successful.
I specialize in understanding what makes boomers and their parents tick … what’s important to them, how their needs are different and the language that best resonates to keep their attention.
- Give your teams the tools they need to understand what matters to boomers and older adults
- Train your sales staff to make more effective presentations to clients targeting issues of concern that will bolster your marketing efforts.
- Gain insight into the best ways to tailor communications when marketing to the senior and baby boomer market.
Aging Beats the Alternative SM
offers sales and marketing professionals insight into the life of a baby boomer. Gain a bird’s eye view into some of the issues faced by older adults and effective ways to reach out to provide the products and services they need.Bring one of the seminars below to your team or set up a series. Each can be tailored to meet their needs.
Contact me to discuss your needs or to just learn a little more.I Want to Know More
- Recognize the stresses created by simultaneously caring for children and aging parents
- Learn five tips that will help a caregiver maintain his or her physical and mental health while being a caregiver
- Identify valuable community resources to alleviate the caregiver stress
Resources Available When an Older Adult Can No Longer Live Independently.
- Identify the range of care options available when an older adult can no longer live independently
- Understand in-home care options, the costs and how to select a provider
- Learn five tips for selecting the appropriate assisted living facility
- Recognize the increasing ethnic diversity of the aging population
- Understand cultural differences in communication styles
- Identify cultural differences and attitudes about aging and elder care services
- Understand the emotional and physical losses of aging
- Experience five physical limitations of aging using participatory exercises
- Learn best practices for marketing to older adults
Understanding Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementias.
- Distinguish between dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- Understand risk factors and behaviors associated with a decreased risk of developing a dementia
- Learn five counter-intuitive techniques to address problem behaviors in adults with dementia
Financial Elder Abuse.
- Understand the various types of financial abuse and exploitation
- Learn about five popular “senior scams”
- Recognize risk factors and warning signs of financial abuse
- Identify concrete steps you can take to assist a financially abused older adult
Powers of Attorney and Conservatorships.
- Understand the purpose of a legal power of attorney for financial affairs
- Identify the five-step court process to obtain the establishment of a conservatorship
- Learn the scope of a court-appointed fiduciary’s powers
Older Adult Driving Issues.
- Understand how normal aging and chronic disease affects driving ability
- Identify five warning signs of unsafe driving in older adults
- Demonstrate strategies to gently convince older adult to discontinue driving